Newsgather

Revolutionary Guard Corps

مستقر27 خبر9 مصادرآخر تحديث: 10‏/8‏/2026

أحدث الأخبار

Iran Claims Striking Tankers in Strait of Hormuz Amid US Midterm Election Concerns
عاجل
سياسة·1‏/8‏/2026ملخص الذكاء الاصطناعي

Iran Claims Striking Tankers in Strait of Hormuz Amid US Midterm Election Concerns

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps claims to have struck two oil tankers attempting to transit the Strait of Hormuz under US military escort via an "undeclared route." The incident, which follows two weeks of renewed fighting and rising energy prices, coincides with President Trump's cabinet meeting to discuss the ongoing five-month war and its impact on US midterm elections.

G
Guardian International
3 د قراءة
Multiple International Developments Reported
يتطور
العالم·13‏/7‏/2026ملخص الذكاء الاصطناعي

Multiple International Developments Reported

Reports cover Russian military operations in Ukraine, increased Russian wheat exports, CENTCOM's assurance of Strait of Hormuz navigation, satisfaction with Russian coach Karpin, potential blame for Vance regarding US-Iran memorandum, Oman's protest to Iran, Russia's stance on the Peace Implementation Council, speculation about Naftogaz CEO for Ukrainian PM, Putin's critique of Western trade practices, Russian Navy's tasks, Ukraine's stance on Banderites, terms for ending Ukraine conflict, Trump's claims about Iran deal, Russian diplomat's view on Western indifference to casualties, Iran's negotiation stance, US perception of Iran threat to Trump, MFA's view on Western historical revisionism, Slovak PM's interest in Russia dialogue, and Trump's instructions for negotiations with Iran.

T
TASS
5 د قراءة
Oil and gas prices fall sharply, driven by hopes of strait of Hormuz reopening – business live
خبر
6‏/5‏/2026

Oil and gas prices fall sharply, driven by hopes of strait of Hormuz reopening – business live

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps navy has announced the strait of Hormuz could reopen following the end of ‘threats from aggressors’Job vacancies in the UK bounced back in March but remained near a five-year low, and openings for graduates slumped more than a third.UK job vacancies showed signs of recovery in March, rising 3.74% month-on-month to 752,711 – the second monthly increase after an extended period of decline, according to the job matching platform Adzuna. Yet despite this tentative rebound, the overall picture remains tough for job seekers. Vacancies are still 13.60% lower than in March 2025, and the market remains near its weakest level since 2021.Like BP last week, these are unearned windfall profits driven by Trump’s war with Iran.Equinor now wants to cash in even more by developing the Rosebank oil field, which would be a terrible deal for the UK. This government must put the needs of the British public – for affordable energy and a safe climate – ahead of this Norwegian oil giant’s relentless pursuit of profit. Continue reading...

G
Guardian Business
Fifa World Cup: Iran FA chief wants guarantee country’s special forces will not be insulted
رياضة
6‏/5‏/2026

Fifa World Cup: Iran FA chief wants guarantee country’s special forces will not be insulted

Iranian ⁠FA (FFIRI) chief Mehdi Taj says Fifa must guarantee that ⁠the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) are not insulted by the United States if the national team are to travel to the country to play at the World Cup in June. An FFIRI delegation, including Taj, turned back from the Canadian border last week because of what they said was disrespectful treatment at the hands of immigration officials as they tried to attend the Fifa ‌Congress in Vancouver. Taj said the decision to return...

S
SCMP Sport
Iran's IRGC Tells Trump to Choose Between 'Impossible Operation' or 'Bad Deal'
يتطور
سياسة·3‏/5‏/2026ملخص الذكاء الاصطناعي

Iran's IRGC Tells Trump to Choose Between 'Impossible Operation' or 'Bad Deal'

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said on Sunday the US must choose between an impossible military operation or a bad deal with Tehran, as diplomatic efforts remain stalled after one round of direct peace talks. Iran submitted a 14-point proposal to Pakistan including a 30-day framework for resolving issues, demanding US force withdrawal from Iran's periphery, lifting of naval blockade, unfreezing assets, and easing sanctions. Trump said he would review the plan but couldn't imagine it being acceptable, warning US action remains a possibility if Iran misbehaves. The ceasefire has held since April 8.

T
TOI World
1 د قراءة
Could a prolonged conflict between the US and Iran threaten another vital link?
خبر
1‏/5‏/2026

Could a prolonged conflict between the US and Iran threaten another vital link?

The world’s eyes have been fixed on the oil tankers clogging the Strait of Hormuz. But the US-Israel war on Iran has exposed a quieter vulnerability: the undersea cables that form the digital backbone of the Middle East. Last week, a media outlet affiliated with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps highlighted that the strait functioned not only as a crucial chokepoint for oil and gas shipments but also as an essential corridor for internet communications. The outlet warned that damage to...

S
SCMP Economy
Rubio says Iran footballers welcome at World Cup but IRGC-linked delegates may be barred
سياسة
24‏/4‏/2026ملخص الذكاء الاصطناعي

Rubio says Iran footballers welcome at World Cup but IRGC-linked delegates may be barred

Secretary of State Marco Rubio said Iran’s footballers will be welcome at this year’s World Cup, distancing the US from a proposal that Italy could take Iran’s place. Rubio denied Washington had asked Iran not to attend, but warned some delegation members with ties to the IRGC may be barred. The proposal from US special envoy Paolo Zampolli was dismissed by Italy.

S
SCMP Sport
1 د قراءة