
AI-generated summary
Shohei Ohtani. (AFP)
[Sports Center/Comprehensive Report] Dodger Japanese superstar Shohei Ohtani went out with a "two-handed pitching style" today, surrendering 6K scoreless pitches in 6 innings, as well as 3 hits in a single game, plus five hits. In the end, the Dodgers defeated the Diamondbacks 7-0 in the away game, and Ohtani won his 6th win of the season. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said in an interview after the game that they had a 7-run lead at the time, so there was no need to let Ohtani pitch the seventh inning.
Ohtani Shohei started 6 games in this game and pitched 89 scoreless balls, with an ERA of only 0.74. The number of innings he has pitched in 10 starts this season has reached 61. He is only one inning away from reaching the required number of innings and "landing" the ERA leader. But the Dodgers chose to let Ohtani retire after pitching 6 innings, with right-hander J. Hernandez (Jonathan Hernandez) taking over.
Robbers admitted frankly that he did consider letting Shohei Ohtani pitch another inning, but Alex Freeland hit a timely hit in the 7th inning to add 2 runs. "At that time, we had already warmed up J. Hernandez. With a 7-point lead, I didn't think it was necessary to let him continue to pitch in the 7th inning."
When asked if he would consider the number of pitching innings Shohei Ohtani needs to accumulate when competing for the Cy Young Award, Robles said, "Of course I will consider it. But first of all, I have to play the game well. I must prioritize the interests of the team and make arrangements that are most beneficial to the team. And the Cy Young Award will not be decided on June 3."

中職831洋將登錄大限將至,台鋼雄鷹需從5名洋將中淘汰1人。本季表現下滑的洋投後勁,對於去留表示不擔心,強調會做好投球策略。他並認為帳面數據不佳與聯盟紀錄標準及守備運氣有關。

響尾蛇球星馬提日前無故失蹤並與球隊斷聯,引發總教練羅夫洛強烈不滿。馬提隨後被移出限制名單並進入10天傷兵名單。儘管傳出其在比賽期間現身賭場,球團目前將重心轉向其膝傷復健與後續訓練。
2026-2027赛季国际滑联世界青年花样滑冰大奖赛西安站22日落幕。俄罗斯中立运动员包揽全部四项金牌,中国青年选手在女单及双人滑项目中表现亮眼,刘玉萱、金书贤等小将斩获多枚奖牌,展现出中国花滑新生代的潜力与技术储备。

美國加州大學爾灣分校在瓊斯盃4強賽以96:71擊敗台灣藍隊,取得7連勝晉級冠軍戰。主帥透納肯定球隊防守表現,並分享球隊在台期間體驗台北101、放天燈及品嚐夜市胡椒餅等文化行程。

Argentina midfielder Leandro Paredes received a 10-match suspension and teammate Nahuel Molina a seven-game ban following a brawl after the World Cup final loss to Spain, Fifa announced.

The Chinese Football Professional League has disciplined Shanghai Shenhua and Beijing Guoan following fan misconduct, including the harassment of a young boy and offensive clothing at a match.