
Tehran warns: the Strait will remain closed until the US respects the agreement. Trump threatens Oman. Israel and Gaza: Netanyahu sets conditions for reconstruction
AI-generated summary
The June 17 memorandum between the US and Iran included a 60-day truce to begin negotiations, which has now expired without significant progress.
The Sky TG24 special on the war in Iran.
Meanwhile, Tehran warns that the Strait of Hormuz will remain closed until the United States respects the terms of the agreement. On the day the truce ends, the president raises his tone and threatens Oman again: "If it gets in the way we will bomb it." Meanwhile, Erdogan calls on the White House not to stop pursuing diplomacy.
Tehran warns that the Strait will remain closed until the US respects the terms of the agreement. Meanwhile, the American president raises his tone on the day the truce with Tehran expires and returns to threaten Oman over the Strait of Hormuz. In a phone call with Erdogan, the Turkish leader invited the White House not to abandon the diplomatic path. On the Gaza front, Netanyahu places his preliminary ruling before the US envoy Kushner and the Board of Peace, on the day of the Likud primaries: without the complete disarmament of Hamas there will be no reconstruction of the Strip. Meanwhile, Washington is tightening: Kushner asks the Israeli prime minister "not to create obstacles", while Trump urges Israel to stop the raids on Gaza. When the memorandum between the United States and Iran expires, the tycoon warns Muscat, who is negotiating an agreement with Tehran on Hormuz: "If Oman gets in the way, we will bomb it mercilessly."
"There are no ongoing, nor planned, talks or conversations with the Islamic Republic of Iran. The naval blockade remains in full force. The Strait of Hormuz is open and operational." Donald Trump writes this in Truth, according to which "all naval mines have been removed or detonated".
Tehran's response to the US president's provocative post was immediate. “His illusion about the Strait of Hormuz will soon be corrected, or we will correct the illusions of this deluded man,” Deputy Foreign Minister Gharibabadi wrote on X.
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said the U.S. goal in the war is to force Iran to surrender, but warned that Iran "will not surrender." "America now implores us to negotiate on our terms," the minister said, adding that the memorandum of understanding signed with the United States contained "13 provisions in our favor and one in their favor."
Released with "numbers written with a marker" on their bodies, after some of them had been "beaten" during arrest and subjected to interrogations: this is what happened - according to Haaretz - to some Palestinians stopped in the West Bank by Israeli forces (IDF) during a raid that took place yesterday in Qabatiyah. The case, according to the newspaper not the only one of this type in recent times, was also reported with indignation on social media by Ahmad Tibi, member of the Knesset and leader of the Arab-Israeli Ta'al party. “Shocking and disgusting: soldiers and officers write identification numbers on the foreheads of Palestinians in Qabatiyah before interrogating them,” he commented. "This is what dehumanization looks like: the human being is erased and transformed into a number." The IDF said it had raided around a hundred buildings in Qabatiyah to search for people "involved in planning attacks", arresting two suspects.
A group of Israeli settlers attacked a Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance carrying a patient in the Tel Rumeida area of the southern West Bank, Palestinian emergency services reported, reported by Haaretz.
The US President's Special Envoy for Syria and Iraq, Tom Barrack, says the alleged Israeli air strikes against the Abu Duhur military airport in northwestern Syria constitute an "unnecessary escalation" that is not conducive to regional stability.
On the tenth day of the siege laid by Israeli settlers, families in the Palestinian village of Qusra, in the West Bank, risk a serious shortage of food and medicine. The alarm was raised by mayor Abdul Azim al-Wadi, as reported by Al Jazera.
The Syrian authorities have condemned "in the strongest terms" the "Israeli" air raids that targeted the Abu al-Duhur military base in the Idlib governorate, in the north of the country, calling them an "unjustified act of aggression".
Qatar awaits an agreement between Iran and Oman on Hormuz before resuming broader negotiations between the United States and Iran. The spokesperson of the Qatari Foreign Ministry, Majed al-Ansari, reports 'Al Jazeera', said during a press conference that the countries involved in mediation between Iran and the United States will return to work to put an end to the war.
“We do not comment on comments or statements, but I am happy to reiterate our position, which is that the EU expects Israel to respect all its obligations under international law,” said European Commission Foreign Affairs spokeswoman Anitta Hipper, responding to a question about the latest statements by Israel's Minister of National Security, Itamar Ben-Gvir.
Mission to Iraq for the head of the Tehran Parliament, Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, negotiator of the Islamic Republic in the difficult talks with the United States. He is expected in Baghdad tomorrow at the head of a high-level parliamentary delegation for meetings with Iraqi interlocutors focused on the latest developments in the Middle East.
AI outlook — possibilities, not facts
Continuation of the naval blockade in the Strait of Hormuz
Likely · Within weeks
Intensificano gli attacchi incrociati tra Russia e Ucraina. Macron promette nuovi missili intercettori a Zelensky, mentre il bilancio delle vittime sale a Kryvyi Rih e si registrano raid russi su Kiev e droni ucraini su infrastrutture energetiche in Russia.

Il conflitto in Iran prosegue tra minacce di nuove sanzioni USA, tensioni nello Stretto di Hormuz e operazioni militari in Libano e Siria. La Turchia ha emesso un mandato d'arresto per Netanyahu, mentre Teheran sfida il 'D-Day economico' statunitense.

Un attacco di droni ucraini ha colpito un centro logistico di Ozon nella regione russa di Samara, causando un vasto incendio e diverse vittime. È il primo attacco noto contro il gigante dell'e-commerce russo.

Al Meeting di Rimini si aprono i lavori con la testimonianza congiunta di Roseline Hamel, sorella di padre Jacques ucciso in un attentato nel 2016, e Nassera Kermiche, madre di uno degli attentatori. Domani l'incontro con il Papa.

Almeno 14 persone sono morte e 121 sono rimaste ferite in un attacco di droni russi a Kryvyi Rih. Un altro raid ha causato 4 morti, tra cui tre bambini, nella regione di Mykolaiv.

Due migranti residenti negli Stati Uniti raccontano alla Cbs di essere stati deportati a loro insaputa nella Repubblica Centrafricana dall'amministrazione Trump, nonostante avessero legami familiari o protezioni legali.