
Ayşe Katırcı, who was seriously injured with 8 stab wounds by her ex-husband Arif Tanrıkulu, whom she divorced 10 years ago, in Yüreğir district, survived the life-threatening situation after 6 days of coma and intensive care.
AI-generated summary
Arif Tanrıkulu injured his ex-wife Ayşe Katırcı, whom he divorced about 10 years ago, with 8 stab wounds in her home, and a restraining order was issued against him 8 times before.
The incident took place on August 9 at around 17.30 in Serinevler District of Yüreğir district. Ayşe Katırcı was seriously injured with 8 stab wounds in her home by her ex-husband Arif Tanrıkulu, the father of her 3 children, who allegedly divorced her about 10 years ago but continued to threaten her. Katırcı was taken to the hospital after the first intervention of the medical teams who were dispatched to the address after his neighbors heard the noise and reported it.
HE RECEIVED A SUSPENSION DECISION 8 TIMES
The moments when Arif Tanrıkulu walked calmly on the street after the attack were recorded on the security camera, while the events after the attack were recorded on his mobile phone. It was claimed that Tanrıkulu, who was alleged to have sent a message saying "I bought you a grave site" and a shroud to his ex-wife, to whom he had been married for about 25 years, had been given a restraining order 8 times due to previous violent incidents.
Arif Tanrıkulu was caught and detained by police teams in Pozantı district, where he escaped. It was stated that Tanrıkulu, who confessed his crime during his interrogation at the police station, said, "I went to talk, but I attacked in a momentary burst of anger. I don't remember what happened next. I wish it hadn't happened like this, I regret it." The suspect, who was referred to the courthouse after his procedures at the police station, was arrested by the court.
“HE DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS TO ME”
Ayşe Katırcı, who was treated at Çukurova University (CU) Faculty of Medicine Balcalı Hospital, survived the life-threatening situation after being in a coma in the intensive care unit for 6 days. Katırcı, who was injured in various parts of his body, suffered permanent damage to his lung. Speaking at the hospital where she was taken to the hospital, Ayşe Katırcı talked about her experiences on the day of the incident: "I was having a barbecue with my landlord on the day of the incident. That day, I opened the garden gate and lit the barbecue. Suddenly, Arif came in and started stabbing me. I couldn't even defend myself due to the blows I received, I threw myself into the garden. When the ambulance arrived, I was taken to the hospital. After completing my treatment in the intensive care unit, I was taken to the service. He ran away from the scene as if nothing had happened. He had no right to do this to me."
“I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN FEAR”
Stating that she lives in fear, Ayşe Katırcı said, "Even in the hospital where I am hospitalized, I live with the fear that he will come at any moment and do something to me. I do not want to live in such fear, I came back from death. There is no description of the pain I have suffered. I have suffered great pain, and I continue to suffer. He was threatening me before, he broke into my house with a knife and chased me. I was trying to protect my children so that they would not be harmed. He was making threats to my children and me. I always tried to protect myself so that my children would not be harmed. In the end, he did what he did. It was mine." "My life has been cut short, I don't even know when I will heal. I don't know when my wounds will heal or how long this process will last. Even my doctors say I won't recover easily, I still have no organs cut off, I want to heal," he said.
“IF HE DOES IT ONE MORE TIME, HE WILL COMPLETE THE WORK HE LEFT UNHALF”
Wanting her ex-husband, who is detained in prison, to receive the punishment he deserves, Katırcı said, "I want our calls to be taken into account. I do not want other women to experience this. Luckily, I survived, I was worse than dying. I cannot tell you the pain I am going through right now. I just want justice, I want justice to step in for me once again. If he is released, he will complete the job he left unfinished and kill me."
“MY MOTHER ACHIEVED THE MIRACLE”
Stating that she is happy that her mother is healthy, Cennet Terkeşli (29) said:
"My mother survived thanks to the prayers of her loved ones. Doctors were not speaking positively at all. They said, 'There must be a miracle', but my mother achieved that miracle. We are happy to see my mother recover. Even though he is my father, he should not be released from prison for what he did. I can't remember seeing my mother in that state, there was nothing I could do. My mother seemed to be dying, the pain is indescribable. Let no one face such things again. Let my father receive the necessary punishment and justice be served."
AI outlook — possibilities, not facts
Suspect Arif Tanrıkulu's trial will continue in court in the coming days
Very likely · Within months

Ankara Cumhuriyet Başsavcılığı tarafından yürütülen soruşturma kapsamında İstanbul, Konya, Mersin ve Muğla'da düzenlenen operasyonlarda 13 şüpheli hakkında işlem yapıldı, 12 kişi yakalandı.

Mersin'den babasını ziyaret etmek için Adana'ya gelen Selin Uçak, Seyhan ilçesindeki Merkez Park'ta kayboldu. Ailesinin ihbarı üzerine polis ekipleri tarafından arama çalışmaları başlatıldı.
Adana Cumhuriyet Başsavcılığı tarafından Furkan Eğitim ve Hizmet Vakfı yapılanmasına yönelik yürütülen soruşturmada, Alparslan Kuytul ve eşi Semra Kuytul dahil 56 şüpheli adliyeye sevk edildi. Şüphelilerin irtibat ağlarında FETÖ/PDY bağlantılı isimler tespit edildi.

Güney Afrika'da iki kez dünya şampiyonu olan 38 yaşındaki boksör Tete, Mdantsane'deki evinin önünde kar maskeli saldırganlar tarafından vurularak öldürüldü. Yanındaki bir kadın yaralanırken, polis olayla ilgili soruşturma başlattı.

Adana merkezli Furkan Vakfı'na yönelik operasyonda Alparslan Kuytul ve eşi Semra Kuytul tutuklandı. Soruşturma kapsamında örgüt yöneticilerinin FETÖ ile bağlantılı 24 kişiyle irtibatlı olduğu ve kayıp dijital kasaların ele geçirildiği açıklandı.

Gaziantep'te 18 Ağustos'ta bıçaklı saldırıya uğrayan Yeni Parti Milletvekili Melih Meriç, tedavi sürecinin devamı için özel ambulans uçakla İstanbul'a sevk edildi. Hastanede yoğun bakıma alınan Meriç'in entübe edildiği bildirildi.