
Minister of Justice Akın Gürlek announced that trustees were appointed to 5 companies and legal proceedings were initiated against 32 suspects in the operation carried out in 6 provinces centered in Adana against the structure known as "Kuytulcular".
Minister of Justice Akın Gürlek announced that trustees were appointed to 5 companies, legal proceedings were initiated against 32 suspects and access to 349 social media accounts was blocked in the simultaneous operation against the Kuytulcular structure in 6 provinces based in Adana.
AI-generated summary
Alparslan Kuytul was previously detained and tried within the scope of the investigations launched by the Adana Chief Public Prosecutor's Office on January 30, 2018.
Minister of Justice Akın Gürlek; In his statement on his social media account, he announced that simultaneous operations were carried out at 49 addresses in 6 provinces centered in Adana and that trustees were appointed to 5 companies.
Minister Gürlek stated that judicial proceedings were initiated against 32 suspects and that a decision was made to block access to 349 social media accounts that were found to be operating in favor of the organization.
Gürlek said, "In the investigation, the criminal activities of the structure known publicly as 'Kuytulcular' and the revenues found to be obtained from these activities have been scrutinized. I would especially like to emphasize that this investigation is not about any religious group, belief, thought or lawful activity, but the concrete criminal acts reflected in the file, victim and witness statements, allegations of organizational pressure and financial evidence. We will continue our fight against criminal organizations and the revenues obtained from crime with determination." he said.
WHAT ARE THE ACCUSES?
To the suspects; Based on complainant and witness statements, financial analyses, bank movements, digital materials and other evidence, accusations of establishing and managing a criminal organization, membership in an organization, laundering of assets resulting from crime, qualified fraud, forgery of official documents and violation of the Tax Procedure Law are being made.
Within the scope of the investigation carried out by the Adana Chief Public Prosecutor's Office on January 30, 2018, simultaneous operations were carried out at many addresses in Adana, Elazığ and Niğde, including the headquarters of the foundation and the homes of the managers. Many people, including Kuytul, were detained.
Kuytul and four others were arrested on February 9, 2018, as part of the investigation.
Kuytul, who was detained for about a year, was released on January 24, 2019, but was re-arrested upon the objection of the prosecutor's office.
Kuytul was later acquitted in 2020 in a separate trial on charges of "knowingly and willingly aiding an armed terrorist organization without being a member" and "terrorist organization propaganda".
Filistin'de İsrail askerleri ve yerleşimciler tarafından gerçekleştirilen saldırılar sonucu multiple Filistinli yaralandı ve bazıları alıkonuldu. Saldırılar, Batı Şeria'nın çeşitli bölgelerinde gerçekleşti.
Polis fezlekesine göre, Alparslan Kuytul ve çevresindeki yapılanmaya ilişkin CİMER başvuruları, geniş bir ihbar havuzundan seçilen 20 kayıtta ayrıntılı olarak incelendi. İhbardaki bilgiler, yapılanmanın yönetim şeması, mali kaynakları, eğitim faaliyetleri, sosyal medya yapılanması ve şehir sorumlularını kapsadı.

Darıca'da kıyaya vurmuş 3 ceset, kardeşler Gülşah, Muhammet Ali ve Belinay Sakar'a ait. İlk bulgular ölüm nedenini suda boğulma olarak gösterdi. Otopsiden darp izi bulunmadı. Kardeşlerin son yolculuğuna doğum günü olan Belinay, 15. yaş gününde toprağa verildi.

Yeni Parti Gaziantep Milletvekili Melih Meriç, Karataş Mahallesi'nde Seydi Ahmet Keleş ile yaşadığı tartışma sonucu bıçaklanarak yaralandı. Ameliyat edilen Meriç İstanbul'a sevk edilirken, saldırgan ve oğlu tutuklandı.

Ankara Cumhuriyet Başsavcılığı'nın Süleymancılar yapısına yönelik soruşturmasında ikinci dalga operasyon gerçekleştirildi. İstanbul, Konya, Mersin ve Muğla'da 12 kişi gözaltına alınırken, 1 şüphelinin yakalanması için çalışmalar sürüyor.

Süleymancılar cemaati lideri Alihan Kuriş'in yakınlarının kaçışına yardım ettiği belirlenen Mehmet Ö.'nün, FETÖ üyeliği dahil çok sayıda suç kaydı olduğu ve Kuriş'in eşiyle para trafiği bulunduğu ortaya çıktı.