
Murat Kurum, Minister of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change, stated that 67 buildings in Zeytinburnu Seyitnizam District were transformed at the same time within the scope of the 'Half is from Us' campaign in Istanbul.
AI-generated summary
A 'Half is on Us' campaign is being carried out in Istanbul to renew buildings against earthquake risk.
In his post on his social media account, Minister Kurum included images of the neighborhood and said, "Our Istanbul continues to grow stronger, safer and transform with our Half of It is from Us campaign. This is Seyitnizam Neighborhood in Zeytinburnu, where 67 buildings were transformed at the same time." he said.
Urban Transformation Directorate Transformation Services Department Head Oğuzhan Çiftçi, whose opinions are included in the images, said, "All independent departments that have completed the risky building approval process by the end of the year will be able to benefit from this campaign. I hereby invite all our citizens to spend this limited time productively and not to miss this historical opportunity." he said.
Eyüp Diker, whose 32-year-old building he lived in was taken into urban transformation within the scope of the campaign, said: "We were in fear of our lives at all times. The first reason we applied was for earthquake resistance." he said.
The transformation of 5 thousand 56 independent sections in Zeytinburnu has been completed
According to the statement made by the Ministry, the Half is on Us Campaign, which accelerates urban transformation in Istanbul, continues. Within the scope of the campaign, those who want to renovate their homes are given a grant of up to 875 thousand liras, a loan of up to 875 thousand liras and a moving support of 125 thousand liras for each house.
In this context, 384 thousand 553 independent sections have been included in the transformation process in Istanbul so far under the coordination of the Urban Transformation Directorate.
In Zeytinburnu, one of the most demanded districts, the transformation of 5 thousand 56 independent sections in 515 risky structures has been completed. On the other hand, in the Seyitnizam District, where 3 streets entered the urban transformation process simultaneously, the transformation of 50 buildings was completed on the streets with a total of 117 buildings, and cores were taken from the remaining 67 buildings.
In the neighborhood, demolition has started in 8 buildings whose risky building process has been completed. 67 buildings will be transformed simultaneously with Half of Us. All citizens who have their homes and workplaces identified as risky structures will be able to benefit from the campaign, which has been extended until December 31.
AI outlook — possibilities, not facts
The Half is on Us campaign application process will be completed by December 31
Very likely · Within months
Kıbrıs gazetesinin köşe yazısında, 19 Ağustos'ta Ercan Tavsiyeli Hava Sahası'nda Türk A400M askeri uçağı ve İngiliz yolcu uçağının kontrollü hareketi, Rum ve Yunan basınının siyasi kriz yaratma çabaları olarak yorumlandı.
KKTC Başbakanı Üstel, Rum yönetiminin Kıbrıs Türk halkının uluslararası temaslarını, ekonomik hayatını ve egemenlik haklarını hedef alan baskılarını kınadı. Üstel, izolasyon politikalarının ve tehditlerin Kıbrıs Türk halkını haklarından vazgeçiremeyeceğini vurguladı.
ABD'nin Türkiye Büyükelçisi Tom Barrack, İsrail'in Suriye'deki hava üssü saldırısının Türkiye'ye haber verilmeden gerçekleştiğini belirtti. Barrack, İsrail'in bu hamlesini iç seçim dinamikleriyle ilişkilendirerek Ankara'nın itidalli tutumunu övdü.
Wall Street Journal'ın haberine göre, ABD Savunma Bakanı Hegseth ile yaşadığı gerginlik nedeniyle Kara Kuvvetleri Sekreteri Dan Driscoll'un yıl sonuna kadar görevinden ayrılması bekleniyor. Driscoll'un askeri üs içindeki konutunu değiştirdiği belirtiliyor.

ABD Suriye Özel Temsilcisi Tom Barrack, İsrail'in Türkiye sınırına yakın Ebu Zuhur Hava Üssü'ne düzenlediği saldırıyı 'tehlikeli bir oyun' olarak niteledi. Ankara'nın bilgilendirilmediğini belirten Barrack, durumun askeri çatışma riski taşıdığına dikkat çekti.

İran Meclis Başkanı Muhammed Bakır Kalibaf, bölge ülkelerinden yeni güvenlik ve ekonomik işbirliği mesajları aldıklarını belirterek, gerçek güvenliğin bölgesel ve bağımsız bir düzenle sağlanabileceğini vurguladı.