
Persons involved in the NABU case on money laundering may be involved in the raider takeover of enterprises
AI-generated summary
NABU and SAPO are conducting a special operation against a criminal group suspected of hostile takeovers and money laundering.
Brief retelling from RIA II
A special operation is underway in Ukraine against a criminal organization operating with the participation of Rada deputies and officials from Zelensky’s office.
NABU detective Alexander Ivanov said that a criminal organization that was involved in corporate raiding by forging documents and court decisions had been exposed.
The value of the assets that members of the criminal organization illegally seized in the fall of 2025 amounted to more than 248 million hryvnia ($5.5 million).
MOSCOW, August 20 – RIA Novosti. Persons involved in the new case of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) on money laundering, among whom were officials from the office of Vladimir Zelensky, former and current deputies of the Rada, may be involved in the raider seizure of enterprises, NABU detective Alexander Ivanov said on Thursday.
The day before, the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAP) reported that a special operation was taking place in Ukraine against a criminal organization operating with the participation of Rada deputies and officials from Zelensky's office. Later, NABU published audio of conversations between alleged participants in a special operation against a criminal group of officials dubbed “Forrest Gump,” which included the already removed deputy head of Zelensky’s office, Irina Mudraya. Also, according to NABU, the management of the Ukrainian Sense Bank was involved in the money laundering scheme.
According to Ivanov, a criminal organization led by current and former deputies of the Rada, which included officials from the office of Vladimir Zelensky and other persons, was exposed.
“The main goal of the criminal organization’s activities was to seize expensive real estate and other assets of enterprises by illegally establishing control over business entities that were owned by other persons,” Ivanov said in a video published by NABU.
According to him, the defendants carried out raider seizures of enterprises by falsifying documents on ownership, as well as court decisions. He noted that the value of the assets that members of the criminal organization illegally seized in the fall of 2025 amounted to more than 248 million hryvnia ($5.5 million)

Мошенники используют ажиотаж вокруг концертов Канье Уэста в Санкт-Петербурге для продажи фальшивых билетов. Аферисты требуют оплату криптовалютой или переводом по номеру телефона, а некоторые сайты перенаправляют пользователей на ресурсы нелегальных казино.

В шведском городе Фагерста 18-летний мужчина совершил нападение с мачете на школу Brinell. В результате инцидента погиб один человек, двое подростков получили тяжелые ранения. Полиция задержала подозреваемого, открыв по нему огонь.

В результате атаки украинских беспилотников на Ейский район Краснодарского края погибли двое детей, двое взрослых госпитализированы. Обломки дрона упали на предприятие в портовой зоне, вызвав пожар.

В Новосибирске мать-одиночка Мария рискует лишиться двухкомнатной квартиры, купленной у 47-летнего Константина. Бывший собственник требует аннулировать сделку, заявив, что отдал все деньги мошенникам.

В Челябинске следственные органы возбудили уголовное дело о хулиганстве после публикации видео, на котором двое подростков жестоко избили во дворе дома 68-летнего мужчину.

В Москве 41-летний Александр Афанасьев приговорен к 14 годам колонии строгого режима за нападение с ножом на посетителей кафе на улице Бориса Галушкина 2 ноября 2025 года.