
AI-generated summary
Google faces ongoing legal pressure in Russia regarding the removal of content deemed prohibited by the state. The company's total administrative debt has accumulated to an extreme figure due to daily compounding fees.
MOSCOW, August 18. /TASS/. Moscow's Tagansky District Court has fined Google 3.8 million rubles ($44,698) for failing to remove prohibited information, the court told TASS.
"The court found Google LLC guilty of committing an administrative offense under Part 2 of Article 13.41 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation (violation of the procedure for restricting access to information subject to restriction in accordance with Russian legislation) and ordered the company to pay a fine of 3.8 million rubles," the court said.
As previously reported, Google's total administrative debt to the Russian Federation has reached an astronomical two undecillion rubles (a 36-digit figure equivalent to around $20 decillion). The penalty continues to compound daily due to late fees. The tech giant's return to the Russian market is contingent upon its compliance with the court ruling.

Мировой судья Ломоносовского района Москвы заочно приговорил комика Семена Слепакова к 400 часам обязательных работ за уклонение от обязанностей иноагента.

Мировой суд в Москве заочно назначил комику Семену Слепакову 400 часов обязательных работ за уклонение от обязанностей иноагента. Комик объявлен в международный розыск.

Russia has opened a criminal case against Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung journalist Michael Martens for inciting hatred after he asked how to 'help kill more Russians' during a press conference. Authorities are currently processing his status for an international search.

Уполномоченный по правам человека в Тульской области Александр Головин пообещал защитить права ребенка, которого власти города Болохово решили привлечь к ответственности за рисунок героев мультфильма «Смешарики» на детской площадке.

Алла Пугачева лишена права на владение землей в Солнечногорске. Под угрозой потери находится также ее усадьба на берегу Истринского водохранилища из-за незаконного присвоения земли.

Арбитражный суд Московского округа назначил на 27 октября рассмотрение жалобы бывшей супруги Владимира Потанина. Ранее суд запретил ей инициировать разбирательства в иностранных судах, опасаясь раскрытия конфиденциальной информации о «Норникеле».