
AI-generated summary
(Central News Agency Bunia Comprehensive Foreign News Report on the 20th) At least 30 people have died in a camp for displaced civilians in the northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo in more than a month. Officials said that such a death rate is unprecedented. Some of them were confirmed to have died from the Ebola virus, indicating that the disease may be spreading rapidly.
A spokesman for the Catholic relief organization Caritas and the Kigonze camp in Bunia, the epicenter of the Ebola epidemic, said it was impossible to confirm the specific causes of all deaths because patients or family members refused to be tested until the 18th.
According to camp spokespersons and residents, all of the deceased suffered from Ebola-related symptoms such as headaches, fever and vomiting.
Camp spokesperson Desire Grodya Bapi said in an interview: "People who were sick before would not die suddenly like this."
There are approximately 15,000 residents in the Kogonze camp. The recent death cases have raised concerns that the Ebola virus has quietly spread among the 5 million displaced people in eastern Democratic Congo. This coupled with the people's refusal to be tested and the extremely poor local health conditions have made it more difficult to control the epidemic.
Camp chairman Dz'djo Ndrutsi Etienne said that 10 people had been buried this week alone. Glodia said that the camp used to record a maximum of one to three deaths per month.
The Congolese government declared an outbreak on May 15, but officials admitted that deaths had already occurred as early as early May.
Four aid workers pointed out that the cuts in foreign aid budgets under the administration of US President Donald Trump have significantly reduced funding for water, sanitation and cleaning available to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, leaving communities more vulnerable to the threat of infectious diseases such as Ebola, and the death toll may increase as a result.

A Myanmar military air strike on a monastery in Myaung township, Sagaing region, killed 14 civilians during a Buddhist Lent meditation retreat. The attack, which occurred Friday morning, resulted in the deaths of 11 men and three women aged 50 to 70.

哈利王子之妻梅根計畫重返英國,但面臨民調低迷及與王室關係緊張的挑戰。專家分析其個人品牌重塑與家庭生活將是未來重心,且其子女預計於九月在英國入學。

德國外交部長瓦德福訪問基輔,嚴厲譴責普丁加劇對烏克蘭的侵略戰爭。德國宣布提供5000萬歐元人道援助,並向北約基金注資1000萬歐元,用於強化烏克蘭能源網絡及無人機防禦系統。
受台风“紫檀”影响,越南广宁省、海防市及东北部地区预计将迎来强降雨与雷暴天气。中国驻越南大使馆提醒在越中国公民密切关注天气预警,加强防范,避免前往高风险区域,并公布了领事保护应急联系方式。

越南前國會議員阮士強一年前開車撞死18歲少女,近期官媒證實其免除刑事責任,引爆越南Z世代怒火。大批網友透過社群平台串聯發聲,引發國際媒體關注,越南政府則警告有心人士煽動騷亂。

伊朗總統裴澤斯基安表示伊朗處於有利位置,是時候結束與美國的戰爭。然而,美國財政部長貝森特矢言透過新一輪制裁讓伊朗政權崩潰,使局勢轉向經濟施壓。