
Cast members for seven characters in the upcoming untitled X-Men movie were unveiled at Disney's D23 fan event.
Marvel Studios unveiled the main cast for its upcoming X-Men reboot at Disney's D23 event, featuring Sadie Sink as Jean Grey and Adam Driver as the villain Mr Sinister.
AI-generated summary
Disney acquired 20th Century Fox in 2019, bringing the X-Men franchise rights under Marvel.
Marvel Studios has announced a host of new actors for its X-Men reboot - including Stranger Things star Sadie Sink and Adam Driver.
The stars taking on the roles of seven characters in the new movie were unveiled at Disney's D23 fan event in the US on Friday.
Speaking at the event, Sink told the crowd it was "so wonderful" to be there and to "finally talk about the character after months of speculation".
Star Wars actor Driver joined via video-link as his character was revealed as the villainous Nathaniel Milbury, who will also been known as Mr Sinister.
He told fans he'd been talking "for years about maybe joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and I think we finally found the perfect film at the perfect time".
The new X-Men film, which is currently untitled, will be directed by Jake Schreier and is out in cinemas in May 2028.
Sink will play Jean Grey, a character revealed to fans when she appeared in Spiderman: Brand New Day last month.
The other stars announced for X-Men were Heartstopper actor Kit Connor as Cyclops, Christopher Abbott as Professor Charles Xavier or X, Samara Weaving as Emma Frost, Inde Navarrette as Rogue and Maya Boyd as Storm.
Professor X has previously been played by Sir Patrick Stewart in other Marvel movies like Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
Stewart will also appear as Professor X in the much-anticipated Avengers: Doomsday which is out in December, before Abbott plays the role in X-Men.
A new trailer for Avengers: Doomsday was also released at D23, showing Robert Downey Jr as Doctor Doom in a fight scene with Chris Hemsworth's Thor.
The last X-Men movie Dark Phoenix, which featured the likes of Jennifer Lawrence and Sophie Turner, came out in June 2019.
It was released under 20th Century Fox, but earlier that year, Disney, which owns Marvel, acquired the rights to the franchise.
Speaking at D23, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige said there was a lot more X-Men casting news to come.
AI outlook — possibilities, not facts
The untitled X-Men film will be released in cinemas in May 2028.
Likely · Within months
Mundi Mundi Bash outback music festival in Broken Hill, Australia, turned away thousands due to record rainfall flooding the campground, but after two dry days, organizers offered free entry on the final day to those previously denied entry.

Emma Marrone si apre su vita sentimentale e solitudine in Cena Crudele. Preferisce stare sola a relazioni non soddisfacenti. La sua canzone del 2013, L'amore non mi basta, torna virale sui social.

L'industrie musicale a évolué : le « tube de l'été » n'est plus un phénomène intergénérationnel unique, mais une multitude de succès fragmentés par les plateformes de streaming et les réseaux sociaux comme TikTok, créant des « effets de bulle ».

По данным Би-би-си, Меган Маркл ведет ранние переговоры о роли в сериале Гая Ричи «Джентльмены» для Netflix. Это может стать ее первым крупным проектом после перерыва в карьере на фоне сообщений о планах семьи вернуться в Великобританию в августе.

第37屆傳藝金曲獎於台灣戲曲中心舉行,頒發特別獎予張日貴與王慶芳。李靜芳獲最佳演唱獎,葉志偉獲最佳編劇獎,鄭榮興與鍾繼儀獲最佳音樂設計獎。本屆報名件數達780件,創下佳績。

El Cafetín Croché en San Lorenzo de El Escorial honra la memoria de Juan Tamariz, quien inauguró en 1981 la tradición de la 'Hora de Brujas'. El local, convertido en meca de la magia, recuerda al maestro que transformó el arte del ilusionismo en España.