
The case of the killed six-year-old from Gaza and other Palestinians is being investigated by the Israeli army.
AI-generated summary
Hind Rajab died after the car she was fleeing in was shot at. The case was featured in the film “The Voice of Hind Rajab”.
Hind died after the car in which she and relatives were fleeing Israeli attacks was shot at. She initially survived injured and was heard in audio recordings of a 911 call pleading for help for hours before she died. The case, including these audio recordings, was later explored in the partly documentary, partly fictional film “The Voice of Hind Rajab”. The film received the award for “most valuable film” at a gala in Berlin in February.
The investigation showed that Israeli soldiers initially fired on a vehicle belonging to the Hammada family, killing five people, the army said in a statement. Hind and her cousin initially survived. There were later allegations that two medics were killed by a mortar shell during a coordinated rescue operation. It was only several days later that the bodies of seven family members, including the two girls and the two paramedics, were recovered. A criminal investigation was initiated in the case due to alleged errors in the coordination of the rescue operation.
According to information, criminal investigations were also started in another case in which 15 Palestinians were killed in March last year, including several paramedics.
Israel recently rejected the peace plan for Gaza initiated by US President Donald Trump. This called for Israel's withdrawal from the area and the disarmament of Hamas. Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and US envoy, is currently continuing to promote the plan in the region. Meanwhile, the Palestinian Red Crescent Emergency Service (PRCS) reports an Israeli airstrike on a police post in Gaza this Wednesday. Six Palestinians are said to have been killed. There were previously reports of a separate Israeli airstrike in the Nuseirat refugee camp. At least one person was killed there.

Bei russischen Drohnenangriffen auf ein Einkaufszentrum in Krywyj Rih starben mindestens 16 Menschen, 130 wurden verletzt. Ein weiterer Angriff in der Region Mykolajiw forderte vier Todesopfer, darunter drei Kinder.

Bei einem russischen Drohnenangriff auf ein belebtes Einkaufszentrum in Krywyj Rih wurden mindestens 16 Menschen getötet und über 130 verletzt. Die Attacke erfolgte in zwei Wellen, wobei die zweite gezielt Rettungskräfte traf.

Russland intensiviert Angriffe auf ukrainische Städte und Infrastruktur, während Bundesaußenminister Wadephul Kiew besucht. Parallel dazu gibt es Berichte über Drohnenangriffe in Russland, Luftraumverletzungen in Finnland und ein mutmaßliches russisches Waffendepot bei Berlin.

Der Iran-Konflikt verschärft sich durch US-Wirtschaftssanktionen und militärische Blockaden. Während die USA ihre Präsenz in der Straße von Hormus verstärken, droht Teheran mit Widerstand. Parallel dazu eskaliert die Gewalt im Westjordanland.

Bei russischen Drohnenangriffen auf ein Einkaufszentrum in Krywyj Rih starben mindestens 16 Menschen, 130 wurden verletzt. Ein weiterer Angriff in der Region Mykolajiw forderte vier weitere Todesopfer, darunter drei Kinder.

Während eines Solidaritätsbesuchs von Bundesaußenminister Johann Wadephul in Kiew griff Russland den Vorort Boryspil mit ballistischen Raketen an. Dabei wurden mindestens zwei Menschen getötet und acht verletzt. Zeitgleich meldet die Ukraine weitere Angriffe.